Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Evelyn is 5 months

I can't believe our baby girl is now 5 months old!

5 months ago our lives changed and we have enjoyed every second with her. We've been blessed with a perfect, happy baby who brightens our world everyday.

As of the 12th she is 15lbs 9oz and 24 inches. She now rolls everywhere and looks like she is trying to crawl. She sits all by herself also and grabs at everything in sight. Lucy is now her favorite toy and will pat and grab her whenever shes in reach.

She is growing SO quickly!

Newborn




One month



Two months


3 months




4months




5 months



I'm still amazed that she is MINE! I get to keep her and love her for the rest of my life and I'm looking forward to every day.

1 comment:

  1. She has grown so much, she is beautiful!! Happy 5 month bday!

    ReplyDelete